OB-GYN located in Houston, TX
Dr. Baker is a native Texan, born in Austin. He has been delivering babies and providing well woman and gynecologic care in North Houston since 1991. He is a skilled and experienced physician and surgeon and enjoys the relationships he has developed with his patients over the years. Dr. Baker spends time getting to know his patients and makes an effort to address all of their needs and concerns. He uses a holistic approach to medicine and evaluates the many factors that might affect a woman’s health and wellness. He provides sound advice and tailors a healthcare plan to meet each patient’s unique needs. Dr. Baker has a special talent for explaining complex medical issues in a simple way, and treats every patient the way he would want his mother, wife, or daughter to be treated.
Dr. Baker met his wife, Julie, in Galveston and they moved to Spring in 1991. His son, Duggan, and daughter, Kaeli, live and work in Houston. When he is not working, Dr. Baker enjoys spending time with his family, playing with his three dogs, hunting, fishing, watching Longhorn sports, reading, and eating good food, especially barbecue!
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL.
Dr. Baker offers care and treatment for women of all ages, including:
- BioTE® Hormone Pellet Therapy for Men and Women
- Well Woman Care
- Nexplanon implant
- Incontinence surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Uterine ablation
- Robotic surgery
Training, Certifications and Memberships:
- Undergraduate: University of Texas at Austin – B.B.A. Finance 1983
- Medical School: University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston – M.D. 1987
- Residency: University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Board Certified American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology: 1993, recertified 2013
- Willard R. Cooke Ob/Gyn Society
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Texas Association of Obstetrics and Gynecologists
- Eagle Scout