Nurse Practitioner located in Houston, TX
Judye Greer Registered Nurse Practitioner, WHNP has been providing gynecologic health care to women in the Northwest Houston area since 1988.
Judye's expertise is in ofﬁce gynecology including:
- Examinations and screening for age-related gynecologic conditions and general health conditions encompassing adolescence, childbearing, and menopause
- Prescription and management of all contraceptive methods, including implantable and insertable devices
- Evaluation for and administration of insertable hormone replacement pellets
- Minor ofﬁce procedures, colposcopic evaluations, minor excisions, biopsies, suturing
- Prenatal screening and evaluation -Evaluation, treatment, and management of various gynecologic infections, conditions, and problems.
Judye graduated from the University of Arkansas School of Nursing and received her postgraduate education as a nurse practitioner at the University of Arkansas also. Her experience includes hospital nursing, University of Oklahoma Tulsa Medical College Residency Training Clinic, Baylor College of Medicine Teen Clinic, and many years in the 1960 area in private practice. She is NAACOG certiﬁed as a Women's Health Care Nurse Practitioner. Also ANA certiﬁed as Pediatric Nurse Practitioner and by the North American Menopause Society certiﬁed as a Menopause Clinician. Maintains all continuing education requirements for Texas licensure as an Advanced Practice Nurse with prescriptive privilege and for continued endorsement by the National Certiﬁcation Corporation for Obstetrics and Gynecology as an Advanced Practice Nurse in Women's Health Care.