Kathy Dell’Orco, NP
Kathy will be working with all OB and GYN patients.
Kathy Dell’Orco is a nationally certified Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner. She has been providing care to Ob/Gyn patients in the Northwest Houston area since 2006. Prior to becoming an NP, she practiced as an RN for ten years in the following areas of women’s healthcare: Prenatal Educator, Gynecology/Oncology RN, High Risk Antepartum RN, and as a Labor & Delivery/Postpartum RN.
Kathy has been involved in Women’s Healthcare for over twenty years and has a special passion for obstetrics and for educating women regarding their health. When she is not working, she enjoys spending time with her husband and four children. She enjoys cheering for the Astros, going to the beach, exercising, and volunteering at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church.
- Well Woman Exams/Pap Smears/HPV Testing
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Testing and Treatments
- Preconception Counseling/Basic Infertility Work Up
- Natural Family Planning/Contraception Management
- Prenatal Care/Postnatal Care/Breastfeeding Care
- Menstrual Disorders and Common Gynecological Problems
- University of Texas Health Science Center – Houston, TX, 2005
- Master of Science in Nursing – Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner
- University of Central Oklahoma – Edmond, OK, 1996
- Texas A&M University – College Station, TX, 1993